Rohde & Schwarz FPH Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde & Schwarz Spectrum Rider FPH, Handheld Spectrum Analyzer with frequency range from 5kHz to 2GHz.
Accessories supplied: Lithium ion battery pack, USB cable, AC power supply with country-specific adapters for EU, GB, US, AUS, CH, CD-ROM with R&S®Instrument View software and documentation, quick start guide, side side strap.
- Frequency ranges from 5 kHz to 2/3/4 GHz; upgrade via keycode
- Solid RF performance
- Ideal for field use: 8 hour battery life, 2.5 kg weight, backlit keypad, fast boot time, non reflective display, small footprint, ruggedized housing
- Large color display with touch and gesture operation
- Measurement wizard that supports measurement campaigns, speeds up measurements and avoids errors
- Features and options for various industries such as aerospace and defense, wireless communications, broadcasting, spectrum regulators and education
- Easy and cost efficient upgrades of all options via software keycode
- Three-year warranty as standard (battery one year)
In the lab
The R&S®Spectrum Rider features basic diagnostic capability for service or even development lab. It is ideal for EMI debugging to determine disturbance from a device under test during development. The R&S®Spectrum Rider offers a wide range of measurements, such as frequency and level measurements, spurious measurements, etc.
Requiring only minimum bench space, the R&S®Spectrum Rider is the perfect tool for tasks in R&D labs and service stations.
The R&S®Spectrum Rider can be easily remotely con- trolled via LAN or USB, which enables users to automate measurement scenarios. Using the R&S®Instrument View software, it is also possible to project the display on a larger screen. This makes the R&S®Spectrum Rider perfect for education purposes in schools and universities.
In the field
Very fast delivery and good range of products. Ordering process went smooth. Do not hesitate to order here if you live in the EU.
Jules on 19/04/2019
Sono al terzo acquisto, merce pertetta, veloci e professionali. Servizio assistenza cordiale e disponibile.
Gandolfo on 17/04/2019