Aaronia PBS 1 Near Field Probes kit
Aaronia PBS 1 RF Near Field Probes measure E & H fields from DC to 6GHz.
Passive high performance RF Field Probes with very wide frequency range up to 6GHz. High accuracy. Integrated tripod connection for perfect adjustment.
The Aaronia RF field probe set, which fits to any Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope or measurement receiver, allows straightforward pinpointing and measurement of interference sources from DC (1Hz) to 6GHz in electronic component groups as well as execution and monitoring of generic EMC measurement.
Our sniffer set includes a total of 5 probes: 4 probes for magnetic field measurement and one for measurement of electric fields.
All probes are covered with an insulating layer, thus allowing safe measurement of oscillators or mains lines.
Perfect for locating interference sources which might have been found e.g. in an EN55011, EN55022 or EN50371 (Class A or Class B) survey. After implementing appropriate changes in the circuit, their efficiency can easily and reliably be verified. That way, expensive and time-consuming re-assessments in an EMC laboratory can be skipped.
Every probe goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMB connector.
- RF Field Probe Set compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer or Measurement Receiver
- Design: Passive H & E field probes
- Frequency range: DC (1Hz) to 6GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: Diff. Depending on probes (see data sheets)
- Antenna factor: Depending on probes (see data sheets)
- RF connection: SMB (m) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years
- 5 different RF probes to measure H and E fields offer optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution at different frequencies
- Covered with insulating layer for safe measurements
- Very handy design incl. rubber coated grip
- Very small size. Perfect for exact locating of interference sources. Offers access to tight spaces
- Integrated electrostatic shield eliminates common-mode pickup
- Can be driven by a signal source to generate fields for electromagnetic susceptibility testing
- Gain rises very linear with frequency which offers high accuracy
- Typical standard calibration data and Excel sheet for dBm to V/m and A/m conversion (on CD)
- Extra wide frequency range up to 6GHz
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Including tripod connector for perfect adjustment and reproducibility
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts