ARRAY 3721A Electronic DC Load 80V 40A 400W
The Array 3721A is an economical and powerful DC electronic load capable of 80V 40A and 400W
372X series Electronic Loads provide an adaptable, and functional asset wherever power sources need to be tested.
These units are designed to provide high reliability, great performance, and ease of operation with multiple functionality.
- 4 basic functions: CC, CV, CR, and CP; and 8 basic test modes: CCL, CCH, CV, CRL, CRM, CRH, CPV, CPC
- High-speed sequence, high-speed transient, short-circuit, battery discharge and other auxiliary functions
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current
- Optional zero-voltage test accessories are available
- Programmable current slew rate
- Perfect protection assures high reliability in the most complicated of test environments
- Multiple groups of parameters and lists can be saved and recalled
- Ruggedized structure, exquisite user-friendly design and convenient operation
- Supports SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) and Labview, and provides necessary PC software
- Protective circuitry provides over-current, over-voltage, over-power, over-temperature and reverse polarity protection to ensure the protection of the electronic load;
- A high-speed, power limiting circuit can limit input power rapidly when it is overloaded, thus there is no need to interrupt testing. Equipment adaptability to complicated operational environments is thereby greatly enhanced.
- A high-efficiency, intelligent cooling system can effectively reduce system temperature and enhance power density;
- The input binding posts with their innovative design are especially suitable for large current testing. They are easy to operate, reliable and durable;
- The specially ruggedized case with its rubber bumpers protects the load thus effectively prolonging the unit’s service life.
- Circuit improvement greatly enhances the dynamic response of CR mode and widens the application scope of that mode;
- The innovative CP mode can test voltage sources, current sources, and effectively prevent short-circuits as well when the tested power is insufficient;
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current. With optional low-voltage testing devices, the maximum current can be achieved even though the input voltage is 0V. This is especially suitable for fuel cell, solar cell and other new energy test applications;
- By adopting an optimum design of calculation method and high-speed hardware circuitry, the D/A conversion rate can reach 100kHz. The overall smoothness of slope control has been raised, meanwhile, the timing precision and resolution of dynamic test and sequential test have also been improved;
- The 24 bit A/D and 17 bit D/A converters incorporated, provide this equipment with greatly enhanced setting and measurement resolution.
- Equipped with four basic test functions: CC, CV,CR, CP;
- High-speed transient operation with separate high/low lever time and rising/falling time control;
- Powerful sequential test function; with a minimum step time of 10us; and a maximum step time of 10000s. Cyclic numbers can be adjusted freely and a sequence can be chained to another sequence to achieve even more complex test procedures;
- Providing short-circuit test, battery discharge test and other auxiliary functions;
- Remote input terminal and external trigger input terminals are provided. The remote measurement can monitor the input signal automatically, and it is not necessary to change wiring or modify settings during operation;
- 10 groups of setup parameters can be saved, and providing automatic uploading of preset parameters;
- By supporting SCPI, it is easy to build an ATE (automatic test equipment) system that works with other programmable instruments via optional RS232, USB and GPIB interfaces.
- Design optimized for portability and rugged reliability;
- Logical keypad design and convenient test operation;
- Easy-to-set test parameters coupled with a powerful sequence editing function;
- All electronic calibration - therefore no need to dismantle the equipment-chassis;
- Firmware can be updated online.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 06/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that date
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts