Desco Europe 242230 TAPE, CONDUCTIVE, GRID, 12MM x 36M
- Prior Vermason Item Number: L5551
- Use in areas where the generation of static electricity is of concern
- For applications requiring EMI shielding
- Absence of shed, crack, chip, or rub off
- Covers external plugs, holes, or connector pins on electronic chassis (black boxes, etc.) during transportation or storage
- Use to secure (bundle) IC tubes
- When using grounded Tape Dispenser, voltage generated by unrolling will effectively be reduced to zero
- Both surfaces are non-tribocharging at 50% RH
1.9 mil (0.049 mm)
- Conductive grid layer (50% RH)
1 x 104 to < 1 x 106 ohms
- Adhesive copolymer resistivity
1 x 109 Ohms
- Copolymer layer resistivity
1 x 1012 Ohms
- Max Temperature
ANSI/ESD S20.20 requires that all nonessential insulators, such as those made of plastics and paper, must be removed from the workstation. Substituting antistatic tape for regular tape (a very high tribocharging insulator) protects your ESD susceptible products.
The user must determine the suitability for use of an antistatic tape for particular applications, and should reevaluate suitability one year after purchase date.
Note: Tapes store best when laid flat in a dry, well ventilated room with a reasonably consistent temperature of 20° C (68° F) and are protected from exposure to direct sunlight.