Desco Europe 09186 WRISTBAND, JEWEL, MAGSNAP, ADJ METAL, ONYX
- Magnetic connection between wristband and coiled cord
Superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures of traditional snaps; extends the lifespan of the wrist strap. Maintains 0.45 - 2.26 kg release to prevent accidental disconnects and increased safety.
- Metal expansion wristband
Used with a coiled cord to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 107 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
- Patented1 size adjustment
Designed to allow the operator to adjust the size (circumference: 14 cm - 33 cm) to their wrist.
- Medical grade series stainless steel backplate and links
Creates a more reliable path-to-ground2 for the operator.
- Solid stainless steel machined snap stud
Solid material will provide a consistent 0.45 - 2.26 kg release to prevent accidental disconnects between wristband and cord.
- Date coded
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- UL listed
Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety.
- To be used with MagSnap® coiled cord
Click here for MagSnap® coiled cords.
- Made in United States of America
1. Patent Number 5,568,351 - Adjustable Antistatic bracelet with snap-assembled permanent
2. Metal expansion bracelet style wrist cuffs may trap moisture underneath and can be more effective for people with dry skin." [ESD Handbook TR20.20 section 184.108.40.206.3]