Desco Europe 770061 WS AWARE MONITOR, STANDARD REMOTES, ETHERNET OUTPUT
Click Image for Gallery
Desco Europe SMP 770061 WS AWARE MONITOR, STANDARD REMOTES, ETHERNET OUTPUT
- NEW Ethernet Connectivity
Provides network communication with Static Management Program (SMP). Data collected through SMP includes operator resistance, operator voltage, mat resistance, metal tool impedance and metal tool EMI voltage.
- NEW Optical Relay Terminal
Pairs with lights and buzzers for increased visibility.
- Dual Workstation Continuous Monitor
Continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity of two operators, two conductive or dissipative worksurfaces, and two metal tools; meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 in accordance with ESD TR1.0-01-01.
- Digital Signal Processing Technology
Applies an ultra-low test voltage to the operator (0.05V) for the handling of sensitive components.
- Operator Body Voltage Detection
Alarms if the operator generates or comes in contact with voltage that would be dangerous to an ESD susceptible item.
- EMI Monitoring on Metal Grounds
Alarms if the grounded metal tools have high-frequency noise that could cause electrical overstress (EOS) damage.
- System Includes Monitor and Two Remote Terminals
Monitor can be installed at eye level, and remote terminals can be mounted at desired locations up to 10 feet away. Each remote terminal includes a monitored jack for operators and an unmonitored jack for visitors.
- Use with Dual-Wire Wrist Straps
See Dual-Wire Wrist Straps.
- Replaceable Dual-Wire Operator Jack
Use the CTA245 Replacement Jack PCB to easily replace the operator jack without the use of solder.
- Calibration Unit Available for Accurate Performance and Conformity Testing in the Field
See SCS item CTE701.
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on the calibration of Desco Europe products, see Calibration.
- 100-240VAC Power Adapter with Interchangeable Plugs
Works with standard electrical systems in North America, United Kingdom, Japan, Asia and Europe.
- Assembled in the United States of America with Globally Sourced Materials
U.S. Patent 6,930,612