Iteco Test Station EVO USB wall mounting
The Iteco Test Station EVO records and documents the parameters of the ESD protection of the personnel(wriststrap and footwears).
It can be used both wall-mounted or in a console configuration.
9264.920 version includes: Iteco Test Station EVO USB wall moounting and foodplate.
- Measurement of bracelets and footwears according to IEC61340-5-1
- Up to 1000 different users identified through fingerprint recognition or manual recognition (entering the ID number)
- Fingerprint recognition 1,5 sec
- Datalogger can store data for the last 10000 access (date and time, user name and ID, the resistance values of the bracelet and shoes, etc ...)
- Control footwear separate (left and right)
- Relay output for controlling the opening of the access door to the EPA
- LCD display with blue backlight 160 x 104 pixels, 74 x 46mm viewable area
- Beep to indicate clearly PASS or FAIL test of the protections
- Voltage Test selectable to 50V or 100V.
- Programmable tresholds
- ISO9000 Traceable Calibration Certificate included
- Program to manage the data recorded included in the Test Station EVO (compatible with Win XP/7/8/10)
Measuring ranges of wrist strap: 50KΩ - 2GΩ
Measuring ranges of footwear (each shoe): 50KΩ - 2GΩ
Measuring ranges of footwear in series (Hand Free Mode): 50KΩ - 2GΩ
Measuring accuracy: 10%
The fingerprint sensor capture a digital image of the fingerprint pattern.
The captured image it's not stored inside the Test Station EVO, therefore the biometrical data of the users are safe and can't be duplicated.
Only a biometric template (a collection of extracted features) is memorized.
The template size is very small: about 400 byte.
The templates are used for a smart and secure identification of the operator.
In USB version of Iteco EVO Tes Station (models 9264.920 - 9264.922 - 9264.925) a common USB flash drive can be inserted in the Test Station EVO to:
- import/export all the configuration data (users name and ID number, personnel thresholds values, etc...)
- save a log report of the EPA accesses (date and time, ID and user name, resistance values of wriststrap and shoes, etc...)
File size: 526Kb