Fluke PTi120 pocket-size handheld thermal imager (120x90)
The more important the problem is, the faster you need to solve it. The new Fluke PTi120 pocket thermal camera gives anyone the chance to minimize downtime, with the right instrument and at the right time. At the forefront of troubleshooting, the Fluke PTi120 lets you act ahead.
Small enough to have with you everyday and without worry, the Fluke PTi120 resists dirt, water and falling from a meter. Now, infrared inspections are in your pocket to perform temperature scans on electrical equipment, machinery and other equipment.
After scanning the QR code or the machine's barcode, you can send images complete with date and time in predefined folders. Send them via WIFI or upload them automatically once connected to the network or computer via USB. You can save, find and run problem reports more efficiently before they become serious problems!
Main technical data:
- Display Touchscreen 3.5” LCD
- Infrared resolution 120 x 90
- Temperature range from -20°C to 150°C
- Field of view: 50° x 150°C
The Fluke PTi120 thermal imaging camera includes:
Thermal camera, USB cable (data transfer and upload), soft carrying case, adjustable lanyard. Available for free download: Fluke Connect Desktop software and user manual.
Rugged portable thermal camera for industrial inspection
Small enough to carry every day without worry. Pocket sized. Stands up to dirt and water. Quick scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets.
Automatically save images in the correct job folders, thanks to the Tag
- Save jobs in the default folder by scanning QR or bar code - Send via Wifi or upload automatically by connecting to the network or via USB port - Eliminates the hassle of having to search through images to organize folders - Find and report efficiently before serious problems occur
Select the infrared level every time
- The 3.5 "LCD touchscreen offers IR-FusionTM to combine them with the visual image - Swipe your finger across the screen to adjust the setting.