FLIR ETS320 Thermal Imaging Solution for Electronics Testing
The FLIR ETS320 is an affordable solution for reducing test times and improving product design for electronic board and device evaluation. Whether the goal is R&D or product testing, heat can be an important indicator of how a system is functioning. The ETS320 helps engineers and test technicians collect accurate, reliable data in seconds and analyze it quickly.
FLIR ETS320 Includes:
Camera, mount, stand, power supply, USB cable, FLIR Tools+ software
Reduce Test Times
The FLIR ETS320 takes the guesswork out of thermal testing, for fast discovery of hot spots and potential points of failure.
- Sensitive enough to detect temperature shifts smaller than 0.06°C
- Wide temperature range, from -20°C to 250°C, for quantifying heat generation and thermal dissipation
- Measures small components down to 170 μm per pixel spot size
Improve Product Design
The FLIR ETS320 promotes design improvements and shortens product development time by detecting design flaws that materialize as heat.
- 320 x 240 IR sensor offers 76,800 points of non-contact temperature measurement
- True 45° eld of view for broad initial scans to identify potential problems
- Measurement accuracy of ±3°C promotes quality assurance and factory acceptance of PCBs
Designed for Laboratory Work
The ETS320 is designed for hands-free laboratory testing, with simplified features that allow users to focus on their work instead of on the camera controls.