FLIR CM174 Imaging 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter with IGM
The FLIR CM174 Imaging 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter with IGM is the first clamp meter equipped with a built-in thermal imager that can quickly lead you to problems you can’t see with a standard clamp meter. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the FLIR CM174 visually guides you to the precise location of a potential electrical issue, identifying dangerous and unknown problem areas safely. Confirm your findings with accurate amperage and voltage measurements, and center-point temperature readings. The narrow jaw enables greater accessibility, and its compact form factor fits easily into a pocket – so you can have thermal imaging at your fingertips everywhere you go. The FLIR CM174 will quickly become your primary electrical troubleshooting tool.
Find problems faster with IGM:
- Visually identify electrical issues with the first thermal imaging clamp meter.
- Conquer cluttered wires and cables—IGM can quickly guide you in the right direction.
- All-in-one tool—carry just one device and always have access to thermal imaging.
- Work safely—scan a panel or cabinet for hazards using IGM without direct contact.
Confirm your findings:
- Verify problems, check loads, and validate hot spots.
- Center-point temperature to confirm hot spot.
- Amperage and voltage measurements to check the load.
- The laser and crosshair pinpoint the location of the problem found in thermal image.
Solve complex electrical issues:
- Design and functionality vital to professionals.
- Narrow jaw and built-in worklights help you access difficult locations with lighting issues.
- Advanced electrical features: true RMS, LoZ, VFD mode, inrush, smart diode with disable.
- Expandable to 3000 A AC with FLIR flex accessories.
Batter Fly è da alcuni anni il mio punto di riferimento per l'acquisto di attrezzatura e strumentazione per l'elettronica. Anche questa volta 5 stelle, prodotti di ottima qualità, stazione saldante...
Michele on 23/01/2020
Molto veloci e professionali. Ottimo prodotto.
Alex on 16/01/2020