PicoScope 5244D MSO 200 MHz 2 + 16 channel PC oscilloscope
The PicoScope 5244D MSO is a USB oscilloscope with 200 MHz of bandwidth, 2 + 16 channels, and integrated function/arbitrary waveform generator.
Kit contents and accessories:
Your PicoScope 5000D Series oscilloscope kit contains the following items:
- PicoScope 5000D Series oscilloscope
- 1 x TA155 Pico blue USB 3 cable 1.8 m
- 60 MHz models: 2/4 x TA375 probes
- 100 MHz models: 2/4 x TA375 probes
- 200 MHz models: 2/4 x TA386 probes
- 4-channel models: 1 x PS011 5 V 3.0 A Power Supply
- MSO models: 1 x TA136 MSO cable
- MSO models: 2 x TA139 set of MSO clips
- Quick start guide
General Specifications PicoScope 5000D series:
- FlexRes flexible 8 to 16-bit hardware resolution
- Up to 200 MHz analog bandwidth
- 1 GS/s sampling at 8-bit resolution
- 500 MS/s sampling at 12-bit resolution
- 62.5 MS/s sampling at 16-bit resolution
- Up to 512 MS capture memory
- 16 digital channels (on MSO models)
- 130 000 waveforms per second
- Built-in arbitrary waveform generator
- Serial decoding as standard
- Up to 200 MHz spectrum analyzer
- Silent, fanless design
PicoScope 5000D Introduction
Today’s electronic designs employ a wide range of signal types: analog, digital, serial (both high- and low-speed), parallel, audio, video, power distribution and so on. All need to be debugged, measured and validated to ensure that the device under test is functioning correctly and within specification.
To handle this variety of signal types, PicoScope 5000D Series FlexRes oscilloscopes provide 8 to 16 bits of vertical resolution, with up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s sampling speed. You select the most appropriate hardware resolution for the requirements of each measurement.
PicoScopes include advanced features such as mask limit testing, serial decoding, advanced triggering, automatic measurements, math channels (including the ability to plot frequency and duty cycle against time), XY mode and segmented memory. The PicoScope 5000D Series also benefits from Pico’s award-winning DeepMeasure feature and FlexRes flexible resolution.
Other key features of the PicoScope 5000D Series include:
- Deep capture memory – from 128 million to 512 million samples
- 2 or 4 analog channels
- Mixed-signal models add 16 digital channels
- Serial decoding – analyze 20 protocols
- USB 3.0 connection for continuous high-speed data streaming
- Small, light and portable
Supported by the free and regularly updated PicoScope 6 software, these devices offer an ideal, cost-effective package for many applications, including design, research, test, education, service and repair.