RIGOL MSO5074 70MHz 4+16 Channels Digital Oscilloscope
RIGOL MSO5074 is a mixed signal digital oscilloscope with 70MHz bandwidth, 4 analog channels and 16 digital channels pod (LA probe PLA2216 required). The sampling rate goes up to 8GSa/s and it has a standard memory of 100Mpts. Frequency bandwidth can be upgraded up to 350MHz directly at your desk via software options.
Standard delivery includes:
- 4 passive probe 350MHZ model PVP2350
- power cord
- USB cable
MSO5074 Main Specs:
- frequency bandwidth 70MHz
- 4 analog channels active
- 16 digital channels POD, need logic probe to be activated
- buffer memory 100Mpts (100Mpts single channel, 25Mpts dual channel)
- total sampling rate 8GSa/s (8GSa/s single channel, 2GSa/s dual channel)
- input impedance 1MOhm
- max waveform capture rate 500.000 wfms/sec
- vertical resolution 8 bits
- vertical sensitivity range 1mV - 10V
- time base range 1ns - 1000s
General Features RIGOL MSO5000 oscilloscope series:
- Analog bandwidth: 350 MHz, 200 MHz, 100 MHz, and 70 MHz
- bandwidth upgrade option supported
- 2 or 4 analog channels (upgradable)
- standard 16 digital channel pods (LA probe PLA2216 required)
- Up to 8 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 100 Mpts memory depth (200Mpts with MSO5000-2RL option)
- High waveform capture rate (over 500,000 wfm/s)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Built-in dual-channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator (MSO5000-AWG option)
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (MSO5000-PWR option)
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1, including a digital oscilloscope, a logic analyzer, a spectrum - analyzer, an arbitrary waveform generator, a digital voltmeter, a frequency counter and totalizer and a protocol analyzer
- 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
MSO5000 series digital oscilloscope is a high-performance oscilloscope model designed based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology. With a 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, the MSO5000 series integrates 7 independent instruments into one, delivering super sample bandwidth ratio, extremely high memory depth, and other excellent specifications. It is compact and portable in design, and all of the MSO series products support multiple channels, bandwidths, and the upgrade of the analysis software. As it integrates many functions of multiple instruments, different user groups can have more choices in selecting their desired product based on their needs, helping them save their budget to a large extent while enjoying the superior test support and user experience.
Four bandwidth models: 350 MHz, 200 MHz, 100 MHz, and 70 MHz; with the bandwidth upgradeable; Up to 8 GSa/s real-time sample rate; 2 or 4 analog channels (upgradable), 16 digital channels (standard) ·Up to 200 Mpts memory depth (option); Maximum waveform capture rate of 500,000 wfms/s; 350 MHz passive voltage probe for each channel (standard).
Standard 16 digital channels, just buy a PLA2216 active logic probe; 25 Mpts memory depth for the waveforms of all the digital channels; Up to 1 GSa/s sample rate; Hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions supported; Mixed (analog channel and digital channel) trigger and decode supported; Convenient digital channel grouping and group operation.
Standard configuration of enhanced FFT, real-time operation for max. 1 Mpts waveform data; Max. frequency range: oscilloscope analog bandwidth; Up to 4 groups of operations can be displayed at the same time; Independent FFT color persistence view supported; Up to 15 peaks available for the peak search function; event table available to be exported.
Arbitrary Waveform Generator (Option)
Standard configuration of 2 waveforms output channels for the hardware, and only AWG option is required to be ordered; 13 pre-defined waveforms ·Up to 25 MHz frequency ·Up to 200 MSa/s sample rate; Advanced modulation, sweep, and burst signal output supported.
3-digit DC/AC, RMS/AC+DC RMS voltage measurement; Sound an alarm for reaching or exceeding the limits; Display the latest measurement results in the form of a diagram and display the extrema over the last 3 seconds.
High-precision Frequency Counter and Totalizer
Optional 3 to 6-digit high-precision frequency counter; Support the statistics on the maximum and minimum values of the frequency; 48-bit totalizer (standard).
Protocol Analyzer (Option)
Support RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2S, FlexRay, and MIL-STD-1553 serial bus.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts