MSO5152E oscilloscope 150MHz 2+16 channels
The RIGOL MSO5102-E is a digital oscilloscope with 150MHz bandwidth, 2 analog channels, 4GSa/sec sampling and 50Mpts standard buffer memory.
It is avalable the digital pod, when purchasing the digital probe PLA2216, 16 digital channels are added.
It is available on the left of the front panel one BNC, when purchasing the option MSO5000-E-AWG, the arbitrary function waveform generator is activated.
The standard buffer memory is 50Mpts, when purchasing the option MSO5000E-1RL the buffer memory will go up to 100Mpts.
- 2 passive probe model PVP2350
- USB cable
- power cable
- Analog bandwidth: 150 MHz
- 2 analog channels, 1 EXT channel, and a standard configuration of 16 digital channels (required to purchase the probe)
- Up to 4 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 100 Mpts memory depth (option)
- High waveform capture rate (over 300,000 wfm/s)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
MSO5000-E series digital oscilloscope is a high-performance oscilloscope model designed based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology. With a 9-inch capacitive multi- touch screen, the MSO5000-E series integrates 7 independent instruments into one, delivering super sample bandwidth ratio, extremely high memory depth, and other excellent specifications. It is compact and portable in design, and all of the MSO5000-E series products support multiple channels, and the upgrade of the analysis software. As it integrates many functions of multiple instruments, different user groups can have more choices in selecting their desired product based on their needs, helping them save their budget to a large extent while enjoying the superior test support and user experience.