Rohde & Schwarz RTE1104 oscilloscope 1GHz 4 channels
Rohde & Schwarz RTE1104 is a high performance oscilloscope with 1GHz bandwidth, 4 channels, 5GSa/s sampling rate and 200Msample of memory. It includes the option K17 to extend the veritcal resolution up to 16 bit.
The packaging of R&S RTE1104 contains:
- digital oscilloscope 1GHz 4 channels
- 4 passive probes R&S®RT-ZP10 (500 MHz, passive, 10:1, 10 MΩ || 9.5 pF, max. 400 V)
- 1 power cord
- 1 USB cable
- Bandwidth 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz, 1.5 GHz and 2 GHz
- Channels 2 and 4
- Max. sample rate 5 Gsample/s
- Max. memory 200 Msample (standard)
- Mixed signal option 16 channels, 5 Gsample/s
- Acquisition rate > 1 000 000 waveforms/s
- Vertical resolution up to 16 bits (standard)
- High-resolution 10.4’’ touchscreen
- Mixed signal option B1 16 channels, 400 MHz, 5 Gsample/s, 100 Msample/channel
Rohde & Schwarz RTE1000 series is richful of applications and options, please read the brochure for a deep understanding.
view/download RTE1000 PDF brochure
Learn how to use oscilloscopes to improve your time to market, brought to you by the Rohde & Schwarz, the EMI/EMC market leader.
GET THE FREE GUIDE NOW
Features & Benefits
See signal details with up to 16-bit vertical resolution of the HD mode.
In the R&S RTE1000 oscilloscopes, up to eight automatic measurements can be configured and activated simultaneously.
You can drag & drop waveforms and result windows onto the screen. The SmartGrid function makes it easy to arrange multiple diagrams or tabs on the screen.
The mixed signal option RTE-B1 turns the R&S RTE1000 oscilloscopes into an easy to use mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) with 16 channels.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email [email protected]
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 06/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that date
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts