SAKER ISOVP10-2 ISOVP 75MHz Fiber Optic Isolated Voltage Probe
SAKER ISOVP10-2 ISOVP 75MHz Fiber Optic Isolated Voltage Probe, 1m BNC to BNC cable, x10 attenuator (25V range), SMB cable with grabbers, SMB unterminated cable, 4xAA batteries, tripod, quick guide, carrying case.
The ISOVP probe is a novel voltage probe for power electronics and high voltage use that provides isolation via fiber optic cables. The probe was designed to minimize input capacitance as this is what hurts most high frequency measurements. Also “hot” calibrations are possible in the ISOVP probe, with auto-zero and auto-gain functions without the need to disconnect the input signal. Another useful feature puts in standby or turns off the probe head from the receiver so that the user does not have to access areas that can be at high voltage during tests.
- Low input capacitance
- 175MHz BW, [email protected] typical
- “Hot” gain and zero auto-calibration
- Remote standby and power-off
- Low noise
- x10 attenuator included
- SMB input connector
- Standard BNC with 50Ω output
- DC blocking attenuator optional
- Camera mount type thread on probe head
- 3m, 7m and 15m cables available
- Runs on standard AA batteries
- Power electronics
- Multi-level power inverters (CHB, NPC, FC)
- EMC, ESD measurements
- Floating sensor outputs
- Differential measurements
- Partial discharge measurements
- High voltage research
Fiber isolation provides high voltage safety and increased signal integrity due to lack of induced interference from external fields. This also allows for much higher common mode rejection as compared to conventional differential probes.