Siglent SDG1032X 30MHz 14 bit Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Siglent SDG1032X 30MHz dual channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
SIGLENT SDG1032X is a dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications that include up to 30 MHz maximum bandwidth, 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary EasyPulse technique helps to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating pulse waveforms, and the special square generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 30 MHz in frequency with low jitter. With these advantages, the SDG1032X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing requirements of a wide range of complex and varied applications.
- Dual-channel, with bandwidth up to 30 MHz, and amplitude up to 20 Vpp
- 150 MSa/s sampling rate, 14-bit vertical resolution, and 16 kpts waveform length
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower-jitter Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Special circuit for Square wave function, can generate Square waves up to 60 MHz with jitter less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst functions
- Harmonics Generator function
- Waveform Combining function
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3” TFT-LCD display
1 x Quick Start
1 x Product Certification
1 x EU Power Cord
1 x Calibration Certificate
1 x USB Cable
Innovative EasyPulse Technology
When a Pulse waveform is generated by a common DDS generator, there will be a one-clock-jitter if the sampling rate is not an integer-related multiple of the output frequency. SDG1000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS designs and helps to produce low jitter Pulse waveforms.
I ordered a desoldering station that got lost in transit but they asked regularly for updates and sent it to me again, so they solved the problem in a timely manner.
Client on 30/06/2020
Volevo ringraziarvi per la competenza,serietà nel vostro settore e la cortesia del personale chiamato! Ho ricevuto il materiale nei tempi previsti e in perfetto stato. Ancora da accendere e provare...
Massimo on 30/06/2020