HAKKO FR-701 Dual Channel Rework Station
HAKKO FR-701 Dual function rework station with FR-4101, 140W high power desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, 2-in-1 unit for space saving
Powerful Rework Station
Safer and more secure rework operation
with upgraded soldering and desoldering tools
2-in-1 unit for space saving
- Station (FR-701)
- Soldering iron (FX-8801)
- Standard tip Φ0.5mm round type (No.T18-B)
- Desoldering gun (FR-4101)
- Standard nozzle Φ1.0mm S type (No.N61-05)
- Iron holder for soldering gun (with cleaning wire)
- Iron holder for desoldering iron (with cleaning sponge, cleaning wire)
- Tool box (Cleaning pin for ø1.0 mm, Cleaning pin for heater, Cleaning drill for ø1.0 mm, Nozzle wrench, Filter [qty 2], Ceramic paper filter [qty 4])
- Power cord, Instruction manual
6 applications for a variety of soldering and desoldering works
Besides FR-4101, 140W desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, 4 more applications are compatible with FR-701.
Tips (T18 and T19 series) and nozzles (N61 series) deliver excellent cost efficiency.
High-power Desoldering gun HAKKO FR-4101
Increasing the power to 140 W from 50 W of our previous models (HAKKO 474・475), it can make it easy to desolder on multi-layer PWB which was never an easy job, and it can also shorten the process time.
A wide selection of nozzle, with the addition of new types, is available for a variety of desoldering works.
- Long type nozzles for narrow space
- Oval shape nozzles for flat terminals
- SS type nozzles for micro land-patterns
Click here for more information about HAKKO FR-410
Soldering iron HAKKO FX-8801/FX-8805
Thermal conductivity has been increased by reviewing external configuration and internal structure of 900 tip series.
Now T18 and T19 tip series are selectable depend on work environment.
Click here for more information about HAKKO FX-8801/FX-8805
One-hand Manual-solder-feed iron HAKKO FX-8803
- Solder and feed with one hand
- Feed a set amount of solder with one hand
- Manual feed system is perfect for cellular manufacturing.
- Soldering work can be conducted at the pace of the operator.
- T18 tips series are compatible with this application.
Click here for more information about HAKKO FX-8803.
SMD Hot Tweezer HAKKO FX-8804
- Direct heating-less influence upon surrounding components on crowded boards.
- Easily removes SMD chips and flat packages up to 25mm.
- The collet allows easy replacement and alignment of the tips.
Click here for more information about HAKKO FX-8804.
|Output voltage||AC 26V|
|Temperature range||50 to 480ºC|
|Temperature stability||±1ºC at idle temperature (When set to 200 to 480ºC)|
|Output voltage||AC 24V|
|Vacuum generator||Vacuum pump, double cylinder type|
|Vacuum pressure||80kPa (600mmHg)|
|Temperature range||330 to 450ºC|
|Temperature stability||±5ºC at idle temperature|
|Power consumption||65W (26V)|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||Ceramic heater|
|Standard nozzle||Shape-B (No.T18-B)|
|Total length||222mm (with B tip)|
|Weight||52g (with B tip)|
|Power consumption||140W (24V)|
|Nozzle to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Nozzle to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||Composite heater|
|Standard nozzle||Φ1.0mm S type (No.N61-05)|
|Total length||168mm (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)|
|Weight||170g (with Φ1.0mm S type nozzle)|
* The suction flow is measured at the filter case suction port of station.
* Total length and weight (w/o cord, hose)