APM SP300VAC1500W Advanced Programmable AC Source
Click Image for Gallery
The APM SP300VAC1500W Advanced is a switching mode single-channel output high-precision programmable AC power source, which adopts high speed DSP+CPLD control, high frequency PWM power technology and active PFC design to realize AC/DC stable output. SP300VAC1500W is featured with high power density, high reliability and high precision, meanwhile it possesses operation interface of touch screen and keys manually. It is able to analog output normal or abnormal input for electrical device to meet test requirements.
This series is applicable to multiple sectors such as electric, lighting and aviation sectors and it could be applied to enterprise's production test as well.
- 4.3''large touch color screen, possess complete functions and easy to operate.
- Support for USB data import/export and screen snap from front panel.
- AC+DC mixed or independent output mode for voltage DC offset simulation.
- Capable of setting voltage and current output restriction, support for constant current output mode. Capable of setting output slope of voltage and frequency.
- Capable of setting ON/OFF phase angle.
- Support for LIST/PULSE/STEP mode, simple time setting and circulation setting, which is suitable for power line disturbance simulation test.
- Built-in power sweeping function.
- Built-in Transient mode.
- Built-in Dimmer function.
- With reverse current protection to avoid current flowing backward.
- Built-in power meter, which is capable of measuring 15 electrical parameters, including voltage, current, frequency, etc.
- Built-in IEC61000-3-3/ IEC61000-3-2/ IEC61000-4-11/ IEC61000-4-14/ IEC61000-4-28/ IEC61000- 4-13 standard test required waveform.
|Functional Description||Advanced Version||Professional Version|
|Output frequency range||15 - 1000Hz||10 - 1200Hz|
|Built in IEC standard||IEC1000-4-11||
Harmonics/inter-harmonics generate simulation
and measuring function
|Output impedance function||Not Support||Support|