Vencon Technologies UBA5-60V battery analyzer up to 60V nominal
The UBA5-60V has a maximum input of 60V can analyze high voltage battery packs, as follows:
It comes a small power supply (120VAC or 220VAC input) that powers the UBA5's internal circuitry. The maximum charge current is 2A per channel (up to the charge power supply's limit) and the maximum load is 2.4A per channel with a 45W limit per channel.
30V and Up
These extended voltage UBA5s are a customized version of our regular UBA5s where the battery inputs have their maximum voltage extended and a separate input is provided for a charge power supply.
The charge power supply, which we don't supply, needs to be of sufficient voltage and current to charge your batteries. The UBA5 will regulate the charge current.
The UBA5 battery analyzer tests, conditions, and charges batteries and then generates a test report showing the condition of the battery.
If you are already a battery expert you'll be pleased to know that the UBA5 has enough features for even the most demanding battery test applications. With its graphical programming interface you can easily design a battery test to do exactly what you want. You can specify the charge method (constant current or constant voltage with peak, timed, or temperature termination) and the charge and discharge currents. You can even use conditional loops in the test. All voltage, current and temperature readings are stored in a standard text results file.
The UBA5's power lies it its ability to leverage the power of your PC - it has neither display nor keyboard. We keep the UBA5 simple and put the intelligence into the S/W on your PC where it belongs. The UBA5 was designed by our president Marc A. Venis, a professional engineer with a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering and over 25 years of experience in the battery industry.
- Works with all battery chemistries (NiCd, NiMH, SLA, lead acid, lithium ion, lithium polymer and primary batteries).
- Fully programmable: you can set all charge and discharge currents, voltage settings, and charge algorithms.
- Includes pro version of the award winning UBA Console, easy to use and powerful software that allows you to graphically design your battery analysis routines and can simultaneously control over 100 UBA5s from one PC.
- Can run one test cycle to check capacity or thousands to test battery life.
- Comes with two channels that can each analyze a battery or can be combined with each other or other UBA5s for unlimited charge and discharge current.
- Stores all results in industry standard text format that you can import into your favorite spreadsheet.
- Battery temperature sensor option: use ours, use yours or use your battery's built-in ensor.
- Two year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
- Lead free/RoHS, FCC approval and CE Mark.
- Battery type: all chemistries, primary and secondary cells
- Battery voltage: single cell to 18V pack (or higher)
- Battery capacity: 10mAh to over 100Ah (or less - see custom)
- Charge current: Up to 2A per channel
- Load current: Up to 3A/45W per channel
- Number of channels: 2
- Interface: USB and Serial
UBA Console Software
The UBA5 comes with UBA Console software. This software allows full control over the UBA5 enabling unprecedented flexibility in designing a battery analysis.
The anaysis results from a NiCd test is shown below. The battery was fully charged before the test. The battery was discharged 559mAh before it reached the cutoff voltage. Thus the battery is functioning at 93% rated capacity which is acceptable for a used NiCd battery.
Graphical Battery Analysis Routine
UBA Console includes advanced battery analysis design capability which uses a grapical based design environment. This allows you to design your battery analysis using charge and discharge modules and loops and subroutines. Or use the analysis routines that come with your UBA.
The analysis routine can be as simple as this NiMH Discharge and Charge routine:
Or as complicated as this lithium ion camera load simulation routine that simulates the load that a camera battery will experience taking 200 pictures and then being recharged. This charge/discharge cycle is reapeated until the battery can no longer provide the power for the 200 pictures. This routine consists of this main routine:
and this subroutine:
You require a PC running Microsoft Windows (95 or later) with at least 20Meg free hard drive space and a free serial or USB port.
For a single UBA5 a PC with at least a 486 processor and 8M memory is required.
For more than one UBA5, we recommend at least a PII 150MHz 32MB with 800 x 600 display.
For 10 or more UBA5s we recommend a more recent PC with Win2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64bit).
The software will also run under Linux using Wine
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts