Siglent SDS1202X 200MHz 2ch Oscilloscope FREE Decoding
SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes are available in two bandwidths, 100 MHz and 200 MHz, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS1000X series employs a new generation of SPO technology, With excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. The SDS1000X has a minimum vertical input range of 500uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and small jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. It also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s new oscilloscope offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. Add an impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, and the features and high-performance of the SDS1000X oscilloscopes cannot be matched at any product at this price.
- 200MHz, 100MHz bandwidth models
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1GSa/s
- New generation of SPO technology
.Waveform capture rate up to 60,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s(sequence mode)
.Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes
.Record length up to 14 Mpts
Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout),Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise, supports 500μV / div to 10V / div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 14 Mpt/CH (Option for SDS1000X+ models)
- 25MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 kinds of waveforms (Standard for SDS1000X+ models)
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
Consegna rapida, imballaggio perfetto, ottimi prodotti a catalogo. Grazie :-)
Vincenzo on 21/10/2020
Ho ricevuto il materiale in tempo record, il servizio e' professionale, la gamma di strumenti e' veramente ampia e di qualita' , i prezzi sono convenieti. Grazie!
Roberto on 20/10/2020