MSO7000/DS7000 series is a multifunctional and high-performance digital oscilloscope designed on the basis of the UltraVision II technology developed by RIGOL. Integrating 6 independent instruments into one, the MSO7000/DS7000 series is equipped with super high sample bandwidth ratio, extremely high memory depth, clear display, excellent waveform capture rate, and powerful data analysis functions. Many of its specifications have reached the top level in the industry. With sound solutions for mainframes, optional&accessories, and application software, it has aroused great attention from customers in the areas such as industrial control, power supply, and automotive electronics.
- Analog bandwidth: 500 MHz, 350 MHz, 200 MHz, and 100 MHz; bandwidth upgrade option supported
- 4 analog channels, 1 EXT channel, and 16 digital channels (Option)
- Up to 10 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 500 Mpts memory depth (Option)
- High waveform capture rate (over 600,000 waveforms per second)
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Integrates 6 independent instruments into 1, including digital oscilloscope, 16-channel logic analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator, digital voltmeter, 6-digit frequency counter and totalizer, and protocol analyzer
- A variety of serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function A variety of math operations, built-in enhanced FFT analysis, and peak search function Waveform histogram analysis (standard)
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- User-defined one-key quick operation
- 10.1-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
Some of the new features listed below, you can find full description into the data sheet
The MSO7000/DS7000 series supports the histogram analysis function, available to provide the horizontal waveform histogram, vertical waveform histogram, and measurement histogram. The horizontal waveform histogram is applicable for observing the number of jitters and jitter distribution of the clock signal; the vertical waveform histogram is applicable for observing the noise distribution of the signal; and measurement histogram is applicable for observing the distribution of the measurement results of the signal under test over a long period of time to help users quickly find out the potential abnormalities of the signal.
Hardware Pass/Fail Test
The MSO7000/DS7000 series is equipped with hardware pass/ fail test function as the standard configuration, which can be used in signal monitoring for a long time, signal monitoring during design, and signal test in the production line. You can set the test mask based on the known "standard" waveform, and then compare the signal under test with the "standard" waveform to display the statistics on the test results. When a successful or failed test is detected by the oscilloscope, you can choose to immediately stop monitoring, enable the beeper to sound an alarm, or save the current screen image. Also, you can choose to continue monitoring.
Enhanced FFT Analysis
The MSO7000/DS7000 series can analyze 1 Mpts of FFTs, which improves the frequency resolution to a large extent, convenient for you to better analyze the disturbance noise in the circuit under test. To adjust the spectrum waveforms to be observed, set the center frequency and the span; or set the start frequency and the stop frequency. The MSO7000/ DS7000 series also provides the peak search function, which can auto mark up to 11 peaks and display their frequencies and amplitudes in the form of a list. Such information and the non- peak section in the frequency-domain cursor measurement can greatly improve the working efficiency of the engineers.