Your shopping cart is empty!
Leaks in compressed air, gas and vacuum systems hit both production uptime and the operations bottom line.
While this is a known issue, locating air leaks has been a time consuming and tedious until now. With the Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager your maintenance team can quickly pinpoint the location of compressed air and vacuum leaks. With minimal training, your maintenance technicians can begin checking for air leaks during their typical maintenance routine–even during peak operation hours.
This industrial imager offers a new way to locate issues using sound. It is an intuitive, simple to use tool that can isolate the frequency of leaks or vacuums, even in extremely noisy production environments. A leak location is determined by discerning the direction from which a sound originates by the time delays that occur as the sound passes over an array of microphones. A SoundMapTM is displayed in color over a visual image allowing for easy visual location. With the full array of microphones, it is easy to scan a large area and even capture leaks from a distance.
Finally a better way, quick, simple compressed air, gas and vacuum leak identification.
- Do more with the same air compressors–delay the capital expense of installing an additional compressor
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
- Lower energy costs
- Reduce leak detection time
- Improve reliability in your production line
- Make leak detection part of your typical maintenance routine
- Train the team in a matter of minutes
- Validate repairs on the spot