ARRAY 3724A electronic DC load 500V 20A 250W
Haga clic en la imagen para la galería
The Array 3724A is an economical and powerful DC electronic load capable of 500V 20A and 250W
372X series Electronic Loads provide an adaptable, and functional asset wherever power sources need to be tested.
These units are designed to provide high reliability, great performance, and ease of operation with multiple functionality.
- 4 basic functions: CC, CV, CR, and CP; and 8 basic test modes: CCL, CCH, CV, CRL, CRM, CRH, CPV, CPC
- High-speed sequence, high-speed transient, short-circuit, battery discharge and other auxiliary functions
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current
- Optional zero-voltage test accessories are available
- Programmable current slew rate
- Perfect protection assures high reliability in the most complicated of test environments
- Multiple groups of parameters and lists can be saved and recalled
- Ruggedized structure, exquisite user-friendly design and convenient operation
- Supports SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) and Labview, and provides necessary PC software
- Protective circuitry provides over-current, over-voltage, over-power, over-temperature and reverse polarity protection to ensure the protection of the electronic load;
- A high-speed, power limiting circuit can limit input power rapidly when it is overloaded, thus there is no need to interrupt testing. Equipment adaptability to complicated operational environments is thereby greatly enhanced.
- A high-efficiency, intelligent cooling system can effectively reduce system temperature and enhance power density;
- The input binding posts with their innovative design are especially suitable for large current testing. They are easy to operate, reliable and durable;
- The specially ruggedized case with its rubber bumpers protects the load thus effectively prolonging the unit’s service life.
- Circuit improvement greatly enhances the dynamic response of CR mode and widens the application scope of that mode;
- The innovative CP mode can test voltage sources, current sources, and effectively prevent short-circuits as well when the tested power is insufficient;
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current. With optional low-voltage testing devices, the maximum current can be achieved even though the input voltage is 0V. This is especially suitable for fuel cell, solar cell and other new energy test applications;
- By adopting an optimum design of calculation method and high-speed hardware circuitry, the D/A conversion rate can reach 100kHz. The overall smoothness of slope control has been raised, meanwhile, the timing precision and resolution of dynamic test and sequential test have also been improved;
- The 24 bit A/D and 17 bit D/A converters incorporated, provide this equipment with greatly enhanced setting and measurement resolution.
- Equipped with four basic test functions: CC, CV,CR, CP;
- High-speed transient operation with separate high/low lever time and rising/falling time control;
- Powerful sequential test function; with a minimum step time of 10us; and a maximum step time of 10000s. Cyclic numbers can be adjusted freely and a sequence can be chained to another sequence to achieve even more complex test procedures;
- Providing short-circuit test, battery discharge test and other auxiliary functions;
- Remote input terminal and external trigger input terminals are provided. The remote measurement can monitor the input signal automatically, and it is not necessary to change wiring or modify settings during operation;
- 10 groups of setup parameters can be saved, and providing automatic uploading of preset parameters;
- By supporting SCPI, it is easy to build an ATE (automatic test equipment) system that works with other programmable instruments via optional RS232, USB and GPIB interfaces.
- Design optimized for portability and rugged reliability;
- Logical keypad design and convenient test operation;
- Easy-to-set test parameters coupled with a powerful sequence editing function;
- All electronic calibration - therefore no need to dismantle the equipment-chassis;
- Firmware can be updated online.