Bare Conductive Touch Board Inventors Kit
Everything you need to start inventing with the Touch Board.
This kit contains:
- Touch Board
- Electric Paint Pen (10ml)
- Electric Paint Jar (50ml)
- MicroSD card reader (may differ from image)
- Micro USB cable
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Mini speaker
- Touch Board Stencil
- Alligator clips x 12
Introducing the Touch Board Inventors Kit, our first project box that contains everything you need to start getting creative with the Touch Board. Inside you’ll find a Touch Board, Electric Paint, essential components and a guide to help you quickly start making your projects interactive. The Touch Board Inventors kit comes ready to plug in and play and is supported by a growing range of tutorials that vary from starting out with graphical sensors to making a distance sensor drum-kit. Whether you’re an absolute beginner, a programming pro or looking for a great gift for a tinkerer, this kit is for you.
Educators – want make a touch sensitive classroom display or add interactivity to your lessons? The Touch Board Inventors Kit also offers a fantastic resource for any group activity or after school club.
The Touch Board is designed as an easy-to-use platform for a huge range of projects. Use it to change the world around you by turning almost any material or surface into a sensor. Connect anything conductive to one of its 12 electrodes and trigger a sound via its onboard MP3 player, play a MIDI note or do anything else that you might do with an Arduino or Arduino-compatible device.
Touch Board Features:
We want the Touch Board to be easy for everyone to use so we’re shipping it pre-programmed with an audio guide. It’s never been easier to start making with an Arduino-based product.
Touch and Distance Sensing
Turn any conductive material into a button or distance sensor. Use Electric Paint to print a button onto an interactive book, make a proximity sensor with a spool of conductive thread or turn the wall of your classroom into an interactive map!
MP3/MIDI and More
An Arduino that plays music! The Touch Board can play MP3 files off of the microSD card, work as a MIDI synthesiser and even send MIDI information to another device (like a laptop or iPad). Connect up a speaker to the 3.5mm audio jack and get going!
The Touch Board is like a supercharged Arduino Leonardo. Program it just like an Arduino, use your existing code and your favourite shields, but don’t forget to check out our awesome libraries and support.
We built the Touch Board with a LiPo battery charger. Connect your LiPo, put your project in a box and charge via USB. LEDs on the board indicate charging status and an ON/OFF switch means you won’t run down your battery when you’re taking a break.
- Arduino compatible (recognised as an Arduino Leonardo in IDE)
- Atmel ATMega32U4 Microprocessor
- Freescale MPR121 dedicated touch interface
- VLSI VS1053B audio processor
- Arduino Shield Compatible (check pins available)
- 32 KB of Flash Memory of which 4 KB is used for bootloader
- 5V operating voltage (automatic voltage selector for USB or battery operation)
- Built in LiPo battery charging with onboard boost circuit for 5V operation
- 16 MHz clock speed
- Can be powered and programmed over USB
- 20 digital I/O pins (3 used for Touch IC and 5 for MP3 IC – can be disabled)
- 7 PWM channels
- 12 analog input channels
- 12 Touch electrodes of which 8 can be configured as extra digital inputs or outputs with PWM capability
- 84mm x 62mm foot print with maximum height of 10mm (audio connector)
- On/Off switch
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 06/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that date
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts