Aim TTi TG2512A 25MHz Two Channel Function/Arbitrary/Pulse Generators
- Two identical full-performance channels - independent or linked with coupled/tracking modes.
- Selectable coupling of frequency (equal or offset), amplitude and dc offset.
- Inter-channel phase offset of -360 to +360 degrees with 0.1 degree resolution.
- 0.001mHz to 25MHz range; 1uHz resolution.
- Full amplitude (20Vp-p emf) available up to full frequency.
- True pulse generator with variable delay and variable rise/fall.
- Arbitrary waveforms of up to 128K points at up to 125MS/s
- Standard waveforms include sine, square, ramp, pulse, PRBS sin(x)/x, noise, exponential and logarithmic.
- Waveform storage using USB flash drives
- Large graphic LCD with simultaneous text & waveform display.
- Comprehensive internal and external digital modulations including AM, FM, PM, PWM, BPSK, FSK, BPSK & Sum.
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows software included.
- Programmable via USB & LAN (LXI) interfaces; GPIB optional.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts