Batronix MSO Demo Board BXD001
Batronix Demo board with function generator (0.2 Hz to 10 kHz in 16 steps) for sine, square, triangle, ramp and many other test signals (sweep, burst, AM modulation, PWM, noise, error and others).
It is equipped with SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, Manchester and parallel bus interface and an RF test section, an RF output and a Bode plot demo filter. Including training documentation ideal for training and education purposes.
The Batronix MSO Demo Board provides a wide variety of signals and experiments to demonstrate the functions of your oscilloscope or logic analyser, all on a compact board. This makes it ideal for use in training and education, from the beginner to the advanced user.
The built-in small function generator with 16 frequency steps as well as the RF signal source offers even after the training a lasting value for everyday development work.
What's in the box:
1x Demo Board
1x USB cable
1x Printed manual in English language
1) Power supply, USB type B (5 V DC)
2) Two configuration switches for selecting waveform type, speeds, serial interfaces and other parameters
3) Slotted holes for easy access to measurement of digital signals, e.g. using probe clamping hooks
4) Pin header (2.54 mm) for measuring available digital signals, e.g. for logic analyzer Dupont connectors
5) Output of PWM signals
6) Jumper for configuration of terminations, RF signal and Bode plot demo filter
7) RF test track for demonstration of RF effects and terminations
8) RF signal output via BNC socket, further BNC socket with adjustable termination and as input of the Bode plot demo filter
9) Signal taps of the Bode plot demo filter
10) Signal outputs of the function generator (50 Ohm, low-pass filtered and unfiltered)
On the demo board there is a function generator, which can generate a number of different different waveforms via a 10 bit DAC at 200 kSa/s.
- Sine, square, triangle and ramps in the frequency range 0.2 to 10000 Hz (in 16 steps)
- Sweep, burst, AM modulation, PWM, DC with adjustable parameters
- Sine and square wave signals with noise or errors (noise / error frequency adjustable in 16 steps)
- Various other test signals to learn the use of the different oscilloscope triggers among other things
- The signals are amplified via operational amplifiers and put out low-pass filtered on one BNC socket and unfiltered on another BNC socket
Get to know the trigger options of your oscilloscope properly and trigger more effectively. The demo board provides you with suitable signals of common problems and the training documentation shows you when which trigger is helpful.
- Dropout- / Timeout-Trigger
- Slope- / Slew-Rate- / Rise-Time-Trigger
Using the oscilloscope's range of functions
Get to know the functions of your oscilloscope and work with it more effectively. Today's oscilloscopes bring a tremendous amount of functionality and many users only use a portion of it.
- Mask tests
- Math functions
- FFT / Spectrum Analysis
- Frequency response analysis (Bode plot)
- XY plot
Learn how to trigger and decode different interfaces. On the demo board there are different standard interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART) with bidirectional communication as well as a 7-bit parallel bus on which also CAN / CAN-FD and LIN communications run.
The signals are available on long holes for tapping with probe clamp hooks and on pin headers for tapping with logic analyzer Dupont connector.
- SPI, I2C and UART interfaces with bidirectional communication.
- 16 interface configurations and various messages
- 16 baud rates/frequencies
- CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and Manchester communication (with and without errors)
See and handle RF signals
See reflections and other effects of fast signals, learn why a good probe ground termination is important and the effects of improper termination.
There are two very fast logic gates on the demo board that can be used to demonstrate a range of RF effects, the need for good probe ground connections and suitable termination.
- RF test track with 450 ps rise time (RF and termination demo on PCB’s)
- BNC output with 450 ps rise time signal (RF and termination demo with cables)
- BNC termination input with selectable termination (33/50/75/open)
Chapter 1 of the manual provides an overview and general information about the demo board. The training section begins with Chapter 2, where you will learn step- by-step how to use your oscilloscope with the help of the demo board. Chapter 3 is about decoding interfaces and Chapter 4 is about high and radio frequency (HF/RF) effects.
Throughout the tutorial there is always room for your own experiments, while at the same time a possible solution to the experiment is presented. The wide range of variations allows for an individual measurement experience.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts