Aaronia 6GHz Hybridantenna HyperLOG 20600 EMI
Aaronia Hybridantenna HyperLOG 20600 EMI, frequency range from 20MHz to 6GHz, is the ultimate EMC/EMI pre-compliance test antenna for the pro user. Unmatched ultra high accuracy. Very high gain over the full frequency range. Meets latest EMI/EMC standards up to 6GHz.
The HyperLOG 20600 EMI is Aaronia's latest antenna development and meets all needs for the latest EMC standards which are expanded to 6GHz since 2011. Combines the advantages of a biconical antenna and those of a log periodic antenna in a single high end EMC/EMI antenna. Offers an extremely high accuracy of 0.3 dB over the full specified frequency range and therefore can even be used as reference antenna.
By using the HyperLOG EMI antennas, the common EMI and EMC measurement error-rates, which show up by switching between different test antennas, are avoided. This is because you have only to use one antenna for the complete frequency range instead of two ore more antennas. This saves significant costs since the measuring time is reduced drastically.
The HyperLOG EMI series can also be used as a powerful broadcasting antenna with up to 310 watts. These antennas are suitable even for immunity measurements, where very high field strengths are needed by more than 10 V/m.
Every HyperLOG EMI antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all EMC/EMI antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia HyperLOG EMC/EMI antennas include a complete high resolution (1MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical & Logarithmic-Periodic (combination)
- Frequency range: 20MHz to 6GHz
- Max. input power: 310W AM
- Immunity test field strength: 10V/mm
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Accuracy: 0,3dB
- VSWR: <2:1 (typ.)
- Gain: 6dBi (typ.)
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: N (f) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Calibration points: 5970 (1MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 1550x1400x650mm
- Weight: 6,5kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Ultra high professional EMC/EMI pre-compliance test antenna. Meets the latest EMI/EMC standards from 2011 up to 6GHz
- Very high accuracy to be used as a reference antenna
- Suitable for immunity measurements
- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- High quality rubber paint for perfect antenna protection
- Ultra wide bandwidth
- Very high gain over the total frequency range
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Perfectly suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts