Desco Europe 60261 CORD, COILED, SAPPHIRE, JEWEL, BANANA, 1.8M 10MM
- High visibility.
Bright blue colour allows supervisor to see that worker is wearing wrist strap.
- Rapid retraction strength polyurethane.
High memory, less dragging on work surface, reduces tangling.
- Superior strain relief tests in excess of 50,000,000 cycles, per Bending Life Test (exceeds by over 3,000 times the minimum requirement).
Eliminates intermittent failures that can occur with less durable single and dual wire cords.
- Improved snap design.
Stronger strain relief and snap retention for long life and reliable circuit connections. Low profile keeps cord from being disconnected.
- Superior banana plugs with patented supported spring contour.
Fits into all standard jacks >= 0.398cm ID. Greater retention force; cords won
Spring loaded 10mm stainless steel constant contact snap.Provides constant electrical contact.
- Tensile strength at each end in excess of 13.6 kg (approximately 136 Newtons).
Longer lasting cord saves money.
- One megohm series resistor at wrist end.
To protect operator from accidental contact with equipment line voltage. Fulfills clause 5.1.1 of EN 61340-5-2
- Premium coil cords designed and manufactured at our Chino, CA, USA factory.
Made in America under our control, ensuring consistent top quality.
- Date coded.
- Designed to satisfy Wrist Cord requirements of EN 61340-5
- Superior resistor connection strain relief
Superior reliability. Greatly exceeds EN 61340-5-1 specified ANSI/ESD S1.1 Bending Life Test. Tested at over 50,000,000 cycles vs. the 16,000 requirement
- Made in the United States of America
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts