KEYSIGHT U8903B/210 Performance Audio Analyzer with 4 analog analyzer channel, digital audio and Bluetooth (bundle including U8903B and U8903B-210)
KEYSIGHT U8903B/210 Benchtop Performance Audio Analyzer with 4 analog analyzer channel, digital audio (AES3/ SPDIF and DSI digital audio) and Bluetooth, Frequency 10 Hz to 1.5 MHz (L Band), Maximum Analysis Bandwidth 1.5 MHz (bundle including U8903B and U8903B-210)
See the Real Performance of Your Devices with the Highest Resolution Audio Spectrum Analyzers
With an extremely low residual distortion of < –110 dB, the Keysight U8903B audio spectrum analyzer allows you to measure the most demanding audio devices with a high degree of accuracy. Perform audio measurements via a Bluetooth® link option. Make the highest resolution two-channel measurements available when you expand your bandwidth to 1.5 MHz. With these options and more, the U8903B audio spectrum analyzer offers a configurable audio test solution to meet your audio application needs.
- Expand your measurement bandwidth (with the wide bandwidth option N3431A) to measure from DC or 10 Hz to a maximum of 1.5 MHz.
- Simplify your testing environment with automatic tests and built-in test sequences.
- Configure the U8903B audio spectrum analyzer with up to eight analog analyzer channels.
- Eliminate the need to rewrite programs into SCPI command with built-in compatibility mode.
- Easily meet standards with preconfigured Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Analysis and Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality measurements.
- Configure for specific applications with a digital audio interface and Bluetooth® audio measurement options.
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratios, cross talk, and more.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts