Aaronia 6GHz Hybridantenna HyperLOG 20600 EMI
Fai clic su Immagine per la galleria
Aaronia Hybridantenna HyperLOG 20600 EMI, frequency range from 20MHz to 6GHz, is the ultimate EMC/EMI pre-compliance test antenna for the pro user. Unmatched ultra high accuracy. Very high gain over the full frequency range. Meets latest EMI/EMC standards up to 6GHz.
The HyperLOG 20600 EMI is Aaronia's latest antenna development and meets all needs for the latest EMC standards which are expanded to 6GHz since 2011. Combines the advantages of a biconical antenna and those of a log periodic antenna in a single high end EMC/EMI antenna. Offers an extremely high accuracy of 0.3 dB over the full specified frequency range and therefore can even be used as reference antenna.
By using the HyperLOG EMI antennas, the common EMI and EMC measurement error-rates, which show up by switching between different test antennas, are avoided. This is because you have only to use one antenna for the complete frequency range instead of two ore more antennas. This saves significant costs since the measuring time is reduced drastically.
The HyperLOG EMI series can also be used as a powerful broadcasting antenna with up to 310 watts. These antennas are suitable even for immunity measurements, where very high field strengths are needed by more than 10 V/m.
Every HyperLOG EMI antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all EMC/EMI antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia HyperLOG EMC/EMI antennas include a complete high resolution (1MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical & Logarithmic-Periodic (combination)
- Frequency range: 20MHz to 6GHz
- Max. input power: 310W AM
- Immunity test field strength: 10V/mm
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Accuracy: 0,3dB
- VSWR: <2:1 (typ.)
- Gain: 6dBi (typ.)
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: N (f) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Calibration points: 5970 (1MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 1550x1400x650mm
- Weight: 6,5kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Ultra high professional EMC/EMI pre-compliance test antenna. Meets the latest EMI/EMC standards from 2011 up to 6GHz
- Very high accuracy to be used as a reference antenna
- Suitable for immunity measurements
- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- High quality rubber paint for perfect antenna protection
- Ultra wide bandwidth
- Very high gain over the total frequency range
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Perfectly suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application