AimTTi LCR400 Precision LCR Meter
AimTTi LCR400 Precision LCR Meter with Component Fixture and Limits Comparator
- 0.1% basic measurement accuracy
- Dual 5 digit high brightness displays
- Automatic component recognition
- Built-in 4 terminal component fixture
- Limits comparator with 8 Pass bins plus 2 Fail bins
- Three test frequencies, switchable bias
- RS232 interface standard
- Optional Surface Mount Tweezers, BNC connectors, Kelvin Clip test lead set, and PC logging software
Full component sorting
The LCR400 provides comprehensive facilities for sorting components into ‘Bins’ according to value. The binning pa rameters can be defined from the keyboard of from a PC via the RS-232 interface. Up to eight pass bins and two fail bins can be defined. Bin limits can be sequential or overlapping from a single nominal or can be based around different nominals.
High quality test fixture
The LCR400 has a built-in four terminal sprung-jaw test fixture with pillar adaptors making it suitable for use with both axial and radial components. Optional adaptors are also available to allow connection to external test fixtures.