EA Elektro Automatik EA-EL 3200-25 B DC Loads 400W, 200V, 25A
The 2017 series of compact electronic DC loads, called EA-EL 3000 B, is the second generation of small desktop loads with a power rating of 400 W. It offers new voltage and current ratings for a multitude of applications for daily use in laboratories, schools or workshops.
- Input power rating: 0...400 W
- Input voltages: 0...80 V up to 0...550 V
- Input currents: 0...10 A up to 0...60 A
- Multilingual colour display
- User profiles, true function generator
- Adjustable protections: OVP, OCP, OPP
- Operation modes: CV, CC, CP, CR
- Carrying handle with tilt stand
- SCPI & ModBus RTU supported Control software (Windows)
- LabView VIs
- Optional: USB, Ethernet or Analog
All models support the four regulation modes constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC), constant power (CP) and constant resistance (CR). The core of the control circuit is a fast microprocessor which provides interesting features, such as a true function generator with common functions like rectangle, triangle or ramp. The colour display, together with a keyboard and two rotary knobs, enables the user an intuitive kind of manual operation and better overview.
Response times during the control of the devices via analog or digital interface have been improved by an ARM processor controlled hardware, compared to older electronic load series.
Digital interfaces, such as USB and Ethernet, are available as optional accessory, as well as an analog one. All interfaces are galvanically isolated. Remote control and implementation into custom applications for every purpose is simplifed by the common protocols SCPI and ModBus RTU, as well as by ready-to-use LabView components.