GW Instek GPM-8213G digital power meter (with GPIB) is designed specifically for single-phase (1P/2W) AC power supply’s power measurements. Powerful features, including 4” TFT LCD, five-digit measurement display, 19 power measurement parameters, integral measurement function, high-accuracy voltage/current/power measurement capabilities, front/rear panel input terminals, and various communications ports, are to facilitate users with clear, convenient, and accurate power measurements. GPM-8213 provides as many as 19 power measurement parameters, including voltage (Vrms/ V+pk / V-pk), current (Irms/ I+pk / I-pk), frequency (VHz/ IHz), power (P/ P+pk / P-pk), crest factor (CFV/ CFI), apparent power (VA), reactive power (VAR), power factor (PF), phase angle (DEG), total harmonic distortion (THDV/ THDI), high-accuracy voltage/current/power measurement capabilities (reading: ±0.1%; level: ±0.1%).
- Safety Sheet x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- Test Lead GTL-209 x 1
- CD x 1 (User manual/ USB driver)
The advantages of TFT LCD have been efficiently deployed to simple mode and standard mode. Simple mode displays conventional power meter’s four measurement parameters to meet the requirement of accuracy and clarity for the test on manufacturing process. Standard mode extends the display to the maximum of 8 measurement parameters (2 major measurements + 6 monitor measurements) to satisfy the various measurement application requirements of R&D, design, and quality verification.
For DUT requiring IEC 62301/EN 50564 standby power consumption test, GPM-8213G provides the optimal measurement supports, including test frequency bandwidth of DC~6kHz, the minimum current level of 5mA (resolution: 0.1uA), power measurement resolutions (1uW for minimum current and voltage levels; 1mW for maximum current and voltage levels), crest factor reaching 3 (half range reaching 6), and measurement of total harmonic distortion (at least 13th order power harmonic). For large voltage /large current measurement applications of general power measurement, GPM-8213G provides PT / CT rate function to collocate with external potential transformer or current transformer to meet the measurement requirements.
With respect to data retrieval and storage, the standard RS-232C/ USB interfaces (virtual COM)/ LAN can be utilized to edit and retrieve programs or the GPIB interface (installed by manufacturer) can be selected to meet users’ automatic test system requirements.
- 4” TFT LCD
- Two data display modes
- Standard : two major measurement items + six secondary measurement items
- Simple : displaying test data of four different measurement items
- Met the requirement of IEC 62301 power measurement
- Voltage/ current test frequency bandwidth : DC~6kHz
- Watt resolution : 1mW
- Lowest current range : 5mA, resolution : 0.1uA
- Current/voltage measurements reach CF=3 for distorted wave and CF=6 for half range
- W-h (power vs time)/A-h (current vs time) integration function
- Total harmonic distortion measurement
- Front panel test terminal
- Standard interface : RS-232C, USB device, LAN, GPIB
- Optional test fixture : GPM-001