DUE-CI A-34F Freezing Spray 400 ml
Freezing spray Due-Ci A-34F 400ml. Spray Dispenser recommended used to locate short circuits and failures in electronic components
The freezing spray A-34F is used to test the trace continuity in PC-boards, or to cool the entire circuit. Provide heat sink protection for heat sensitive components during desoldering and soldering. Quickly cools down temperature to -42°C. Safe for use on most materials. Evaporates totally, without leaving any residue. Suitable for removing chewing gum from fabrics, floors, and other surfaces. Not suitable for use on live electrical equipment.
CFC, HFC AND HCFC FREE
SAFE FOR MOST MATERIALS
100% ACTIVE PRODUCT
LOW GLOBAL WARMING POTENTIAL
Codice: A34f Product name: A-34F Freezing Spray 400 ml
Hazard labelling pursuant to EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and supplements.
Signal words: Danger
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: may burst if heated. H315 Causes skin irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
DETAILS OF THE SUPPLIERS:
DUE-CI ELECTRONIC Srl – Strada del Casalino 11, 37127 – Verona (IT)
Tel. +39 045 916251 – www.duecielectronic.it