TekBox TBMDA-BCI25 Modulated Wideband Power Amplifier
TekBox TBMDA-BCI25 is a modulated amplifier that provides the necessary bandwidth and modulation for conducted immunity testing using BCI probes per ISO 11452-4 in the frequency range from 1 MHz to 400 MHz. It is designed to be driven by signal generators or by tracking generators of spectrum analyzers. With a 1 dB compression point of up to 30 W in the frequency range 1 MHz to 400 MHz it can generate test levels up to 400mA. A built in AM / PM – modulator enables use of tracking generators as signal source. The TBMDA-BCI25 has sufficient gain to achieve maximum output power with 0 dBm provided by a spectrum analyzer tracking generator.
Besides 1 kHz, 80% AM, the TBMDA-BCI25 provides built in modulation capability to generate 1 kHz, 50% duty cycle PM signals. In PM mode, the TBMDA-BCI25 can also generate a 217 Hz Signal with 12.5% duty cycle in order to simulate mobile phone TDMA noise.
- CW amplifier (modulation off)
- 1 kHz, 80% AM modulation
- 1 kHz, 50% duty cycle pulse modulation
- 217 Hz, 12.5% duty cycle pulse modulation
- Input / Output: 50 Ohm, N female
- Supply Voltage range: 110 V…240 V
- Supply power consumption: 108 W @ 220V
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
- Frequency range: 1 MHz – 400 MHz
- Small signal gain: 47 dB typ.
- Gain flatness 1 MHz – 400 MHz / Pin = -3 dBm: 1.5 dB typ.
- Saturated output power @ 1 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45.1 dBm (32.2 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 10 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45.2 dBm (33 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 50 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45.9 dBm (38.6 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 100 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45.7 dBm (37.5 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 150 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 46.2 dBm (41.2 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 200 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45.6 dBm (36.1 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 250 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 46.3 dBm (42.5 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 300 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 46 dBm (39.7 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 350 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45.8 dBm (37.8 W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 400 MHz / Pin = 0 dBm: 45 dBm (31.6 W) typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 1 MHz: 44.1 dBm typ. (Pin: -4 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 10 MHz: 44.6 dBm typ. (Pin: -3 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 50 MHz: 45.3 dBm typ. (Pin: -2 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 100 MHz: 45.2 dBm typ. (Pin: -1 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 150 MHz: 45.2 dBm typ. (Pin: -2 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 200 MHz: 45.2 dBm typ. (Pin: -1 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 250 MHz: 45.6 dBm typ. (Pin: -2 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 300 MHz: 45.1 dBm typ. (Pin: -2 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 350 MHz: 44.8 dBm typ. (Pin: -2 dBm)
- 1dB output compression point @ 400 MHz: 43.6 dBm typ. (Pin: -4 dBm)
- 2 nd harmonic, 100 MHz, Pout = 45.7 dBm: < – 23 dBc typ.
- 2 nd harmonic, 100 MHz, Pout = 40 dBm: < – 29 dBc typ.
- 3 rd harmonic, 100 MHz, Pout = 45.7 dBm: < – 12 dBc typ.
- 3 rd harmonic, 100 MHz, Pout = 40 dBm: < – 19 dBc typ.
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 8.6% @100MHz, Pout = 37 dBm typ.
- 12.1% @100 MHz, Pout = 40 dBm typ.
- 17.6% @100 MHz, Pout = 43 dBm typ.
- 25% @100 MHz, Pout = 45.7 dBm typ.
- Third order output intercept point: 49 dBm, @100 MHz, ∆ f = 2MHz, typ.
- Internal modulation frequency AM: 1 kHz ±20%
- Internal modulation frequencies PM: 1 kHz ±20%, 217 Hz ±20%
- Duty cycle, PM: 50% ±10% @ 1 kHz; 12.5% ±20% @ 217 Hz
Maximum input power: +0 dBm.
The output of the TBMDA-BCI25 is quite tolerant to output mismatch, however open or shorted load is not recommended, as it potentially can cause damage to the output transistor. When driving near field probes, current probes or any load of unknown impedance, it is highly recommended to insert a ≥ 3dB attenuator at the output of the amplifier in order to protect the output stage.
- General-purpose wideband RF power amplifier
- Wideband RF power amplifier for conducted immunity testing driving BCI-probes
- Wideband RF power amplifier for radiated immunity testing, driving near field probes
- Wideband RF power amplifier for radiated immunity testing, driving TEM Cells
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts