Rohde & Schwarz ENV216 two-line V-network LISN
The Rohde & Schwarz ENV216 two-line V-network meets the requirements of CISPR 16-1-2 and EN 55016-1-2 for V-networks with a simulated impedance of
(50 μH + 5 Ω) || 50 Ω in the frequency range from 9 kHz to 30 MHz as well as the ANSI C63.4 in the frequency range from 150 kHz to 30 MHz. A female connector with protective earth contacts is provided for connecting the EUT.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Power-handling capacity up to 16 A, constant current (country-specific)
- Simulated impedance (50 μH + 5 Ω) || 50 Ω in line with CISPR16-1-2 Amd. 2:2006
- V-network in line with CISPR, EN, VDE, ANSI, FCC Part 15 and MIL-STD-461D, E and F
- Calibrated in line with CISPR16-1-2