Rohde & Schwarz ENV432 Four-Line V-Network LISN
The Rohde & Schwarz ENV432 four-line V-network meets the requirements of CISPR 16-1-2, EN 55016-1-2 and ANSI C63.4 for V-networks with a simulated impedance of (50 μH + 5 Ω) || 50 Ω in the frequency range from 9 kHz to 30 MHz. The R&S ENV432 comes with a Schuko socket (EUT 1) and a CEE 32 A socket (EUT 2) for connecting the equipment under test (EUT).
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Power-handling capacity up to 32 A, constant current
- Simulated impedance (50 μH + 5 Ω) || 50 Ω in line with CISPR 16-1-2
- V-network in line with CISPR, EN, VDE, ANSI, FCC Part 15 and MIL-STD-461D, E and F
- Calibrated in line with CISPR16-1-2 and ANSIC63.4