TekBox TBWA2/40dB Wideband RF Amplifier
TekBox TBWA2/40dB wideband RF amplifiers are versatile building blocks that can easily be integrated into laboratory setups. With a bandwidth of 2MHz to 6GHz, they are ideal to boost the signals picked up by our EMC near field probes.
TekBox TBWA2/40dB wideband RF amplifiers has 40dB gain.
- Input: 50 Ohm, SMA
- Output: 50 Ohm, SMA
- Nominal supply Voltage: 4.5 - 5V, typ. 210mA, Mini-USB-B connector
- Maximum supply voltage: 5.5V
- Maximum input power: -10dBm
- 1dB output compression point @ 2GHz: +20dBm
- Reverse isolation S12, 0.1 …6GHz: 40dB
- Noise Figure @ 2GHz: 5 dB