Iseg SHR HV Source Measuring Unit
The new iseg SHR series represents standalone High Precision HV laboratory SMU - Source Measuring Unit - equipped with the finest iseg HV generation technology and iCS control system.
The SHR provides up to 4 HV-channels, each with an independent voltage and current control and reversible polarity. A completely new developed flexible 6kV channel provides a
With three electronically switchable HV-generation modes it can supply 4 mA up to voltages of 2 kV, 3 mA up to 4 kV or 2 mA up to 6 kV. Alternatively the SHR can be equipped with cost efficient 2kV/6mA fixed channels.
A high quality 4.3“ TFT shows detailed information and can be controlled by capacitive touch. All comprehensive features like logging, graphical display and customer specific plugins are also available by the precise jog-wheel and buttons.
- 2 / 4 channels, 2 kV / 6 kV versions
- electronically switchable polarity
- 6 kV channel with electronical switchable modes:
- up to 2 kV/4 mA, 4 kV/3 mA or 6 kV/2 mA
- high precision / very low ripple and nois
- Ethernet / USB interfaces
- integrated iCS2 on ARM Linux server hardwar
- 4.3“ TFT capacitive touch display