SIGLENT SDM3065X 6 1⁄2 digit benchtop digital multimeter
SIGLENT SDM3065X 6 1⁄2 digit benchtop digital multimeter with standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
SDM3065X is a 6 1⁄2 digit digital (2,200,000 count) multimeter incorporating a dual –display and is especially well suited for the needs of high precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
Basic Measurement Function
- DC Voltage: 200 mV ~ 1000 V
- DC Current: 200 μA ~ 10 A
- AC Voltage: True-RMS, 200 mV ~ 750 V
- AC Current: True-RMS, 200 μA ~ 10 A
- 2/4-Wire Resistance: 200Ω ~ 100 MΩ
- Capacitance: 2 nF ~ 100 mF
- Continuity Test: Range is fixed at 2 kΩ
- Diode Test: Adjustable range is 0 ~ 4V.
- Frequency Measurement: 3 Hz ~ 1 MHz
- Period Measurement: 1 μs ~ 333.33 ms
- Temperature: Support for TC and RTD sensor
- 4.3” TFT-LCD, 480*272
- Real 61⁄2 digits readings resolution (2,200,000 counts)
- 1Gb Nand flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- Support double display, Chinese and English Menu
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- With easy, convenient and flexible any sensor measurement control software: EasyDMM
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (Optional Accessories: GPIB and Scanner Card)
- Built-in help system makes information acquisition more easier
- Support remote control via commands and compatible with commands of main stream multimeters
- Support intelligent management system for laboratory based on BS framework and LAN.
Main Math Function
- dBm, dB
- Standard deviation
- Trend chart
- Bar chart
What is VXI-11?
VXI-11 is a TCP/IP instrument protocol specification defined by the VXIbus Consortium. Since LXI instruments are based on Ethernet, the TCP/IP interface allows you to communicate with an LXI instrument using the VXI-11 interface.
LXI instrument communication
Many LXI instruments communicate via the LAN through one of two protocols, VXI-11 and HiSLIP. These protocols both provide mechanisms to send ASCII commands, such as Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation (SCPI), along with other familiar GPIB operations.
dBm HOLD MEASUREMENT
Acquistiamo da anni i camici in cotone/carbonio antistatici dalla Batterfly e i tappetini in gomma antistatici da banco di lavoro. Sono a loro marchio e sicuramente i migliori sul mercato come quali...
Sandro Lotti on 25/11/2020
Excellent service. Every items arrived rapidly. I recommend to anyone.
Kosala Kumara on 24/11/2020