Peak Electronic Atlas Star Pack - Semiconductor and Passive Component Analyser Pack (Models DCA55 and LCR40)
A fantastic dual instrument pack featuring the Atlas DCA Semiconductor Analyser and the Atlas LCR Passive Component Analyser. Housed in a robust padded case, complete with spare battery, user guide and space for accessories.
Connect any way round to automatically identify and measure a wide range of semiconductor devices. The DCA55 will automatically identify the type of the part, pinout and many component parameters. Components supported include bipolar NPN/PNP transistors, darlingtons, diode-protected transistors, transistors with built-in resistors, enhancement mode MOSFETs, depletion mode MOSFETs, diodes, diode networks, LEDs, 2 and 3 lead bicolour LEDs, JFETs and many more. Further measurements are displayed including transistor gain, leakage current, pn voltage drops, LED voltages, MOSFET threshold voltages and much more. Even if you don't know anything about the part, just connect it in any configuration and the DCA55 will identify the type of part for you and also identify all the leads. Supplied with universal gold plated hook probes, battery and illustrated user guide. Not designed for in-circuit testing.
- Automatic pinout detection and identification, connect any way round.
- Automatic part type identification.
- Supports semiconductors including transistors, MOSFETs, diodes, LEDs, JFETs and much more.
- Detection of special component features such as transistors with diodes or transistors with built-in resistors.
- Transistor gain measurement.
- Transistor leakage measurement.
- MOSFET gate threshold measurement.
- Semiconductor voltage drop measurement.
- Supplied with gold plated red/green/blue universal hook probes.
Handheld LCR analyser providing measurements for inductance, capacitance and resistance. The component type is automatically detected for you, just connect and press "test". The test frequency is automatically selected to provide the best measurement resolution. Test frequencies include DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz. Inductance from 1uH to 10uH, minimum resolution of 1uH, typical accuracy of ±1.5% between 100uH and 100mH. Capacitance from 1pF to 10,000uF, minimum resolution of 1pF typical accuracy of ±1.5% between 200pF and 500nF. Resistance from 1R to 2MR, typical accuracy of ±1%. Test frequency is displayed with the measurement. Inductor DC resistance also displayed when testing inductors. Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes, battery and user guide. Compatible with standard 2mm test connectors. Not designed for in-circuit use.
- Automatic component type detection: Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor.
- Automatic test frequency selection: DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz.
- Inductance from 1uH to 10H.
- Capacitance from 1pF to 10,000uF.
- Resistance from 1Ohm to 2MOhm.
- Inductance measurement also shows DC winding resistance.
- Test frequency displayed for all measurements.
- Typical accuracy of 1.5% for inductors and capacitors (see spec table for details).
- Typical accuracy of 1% for resistors.
- Test lead complete with gold plated 2mm plugs and sockets.
- Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes.