Desco Europe 35667 LOTION, HAND, REZTORE CLEAN, UNSCENTED, 950 ML (32 OZ)
- No fragrance and no dyes - ideal for any user
- Silicone-free - non-contaminating; free of chemicals that may adversely affect solderability or cause corrosion of electronic components
Reduces contamination that can cause solderability problems
- Special dissipative ESD formulation for the electronic manufacturing environment; will not insulate skin like regular lotions
Helps provide reliable path-to-ground when using wrist straps or ESD gloves
- Absorbs quickly - not tacky or greasy
- Contains vitamins A, D, E and aloe vera
Restores moisture in dry hands
- Made in the United States of America
Note: Per ESD Handbook TR20.20 paragraph 184.108.40.206.3 Test Procedure, "If the [wrist strap test] resistance is still too high, dry skin might be the problem. Dry skin conditions can be resolved by applying moisturizing lotion on the wrist and repeating the resistance test again. The moisturizing lotion should be one that is compatible with process requirements."
Per ESD Handbook TR20.20 section 220.127.116.11 Common Testing Problems "Occasionally, footwear may indicate a high resistance. Outside of the shoe material itself being a contributor to high resistance, the wearer's skin (if dry), heavy or insulative socks, or the absence of a sweat layer due to differences in temperature between the inner surfaces of the shoes and the wearer's feet."
Surface Resistance: 1 x 106 ohms