TekBox TBFL1 Transient Limiter
The TekBox TBFL1 is a combined transient limiter / attenuator / high pass filter, designed to provide optimum protection of spectrum analyzer or measurement receiver inputs when carrying out conducted noise measurements or other measurements where the input levels cannot be predicted with certainty or where accidental overloads may occur.
Pin- and schottky diodes combined with a multi-stage 10dB attenuator result in a device which can withstand a continuous RF input level of up to 5W (37 dBm). A gas discharge tube provides additional protection against high voltage transients. Furthermore, a 9 kHz high pass filter suppresses harmonics of the mains supply voltage.
With a limiting threshold of +11dBm and a flat frequency response from 9 kHz to 600 MHz, the TBFL1 limiter can be used as protective device for the complete range of conducted noise measurements and in many other applications.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz – 600 MHz
- Attenuation: 10 dB – 0.5/+1.2 dB in-band (9 kHz to 600 MHz)
- Attenuation HP-filter: > 30 dB @ 2kHz
- Maximum continuous RF input power: 5W (+37 dBm) in-band
- Maximum DC input voltage: ± 20V
- Input matching, linear operating range: 9 kHz - 600 MHz < - 16 dB
- Output matching, linear operating range: 9 kHz - 600 MHz < - 23 dB
- Linear operating range: up to 0 dBm input level, in-band
- Limiting threshold: +11 dBm (@ 37dBm input level)
- Input connector: N-female
- Output connector: N-male
- Dimensions: 156 mm x 26 mm x 26mm
- Weight: 170 g
general purpose RF transient limiter
transient limiter for conducted noise measurement set up
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email [email protected]
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 06/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that date
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts
You save 680,00€!
You save 680,00€!
You save 0,00€!