The AFG-2005 Arbitrary Function Generator is a DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) based signal generator designed to accommodate the Educational and Basic Industrial requirements for an accurate and affordable signal source covering the output of Sine, Square (Pulse), Ramp (Triangle), Noise and Arbitrary waveforms. The 20M Sa/s sampling rate, 10 bit vertical resolution and 4k point memory of the AFG-2005 provide user with a flexible environment for creating the specific waveform output as needed. The 0.1Hz resolution of Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms and the 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle of Square (Pulse) waveform are the remarkable features to greatly extend its application range in various fields.
- 0.1Hz to 5 MHz with in 0.1Hz Resolution
- Sine, Square, Triangular, Noise and Arbitrary Waveform
- 20MSa/s Sampling Rate, 10 bit Vertical Resolution and 4k Point Memory for Arbitrary Waveform
- 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle for Square Waveform
- Waveform Parameter Setting Through Numeric Keypad Entry & Knob Selection
- Amplitude, DC Offset and Other Key Setting Information Shown on the 3.5” LCD Screen Simultaneously
- USB Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing
- PC Arbitrary Waveform Editing Software
The user friendly interface of AFG-2100/2000 Series allows user to set waveform parameters, including waveform type, frequency, amplitude, DC offset, modulation type, and duty cycle, through keypad entry and/or the knob selection, and display the set parameters on the 3.5” LCD screen. The AFG-2100/2000 Series is equipped with a USB Device interface for remote control and waveform editing through a PC. A waveform editing software is provided to facilitate the waveform creation on the PC. After the waveform editing is done, the user is able to download the waveform data from PC to the AFG-2100/2000 Series for signal output.
Other than the high accuracy and high stability DDS Function Waveforms-Sine, Square and Triangle, the AFG-2100/2000 Series also provides the feature to generate Arbitrary Waveforms as what user wants. The 20MSa/s sampling rate, 10 bit vertical resolution and 4k point waveform memory allow user to create the needed waveform point by point through keypad entry on the front panel, or to do waveform editing on the PC and download the waveform data to the AFG-2100/2000 Series, for arbitrary waveform output. A PC software is available to facilitate the editing of complicated and irregular waveforms, which fulfill the requirements of various applications in the real life scenarios.