RIGOL DS1074Z Plus oscilloscope 70Mhz 4 channels and MSO interface
The RIGOL DS1074Z PLUS is a digital oscilloscope with 70MHz bandwidth and 4 analogue channels. The oscilloscope includes advanced triggers and decoders such as RS232 / UART, I2C and SPI. By purchasing the optional RPL1116 probe, 16 digital channels are added in order to offer an analogue-digital mixed measurements. The RIGOL DS1074Z PLUS is a solution with excellent performance and an economical price, ideal for research and development, automatic test benches and educational environments.
The RIGOL DS1074Z PLUS includes:
- 4 passive probes 150MHz RIGOL PVP2150
- power cable
- USB cable
- Analog channel bandwidth: 70 MHz
- 4 analog channels
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 24 Mpts
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions (RS232/ UART, I2C, SPI)
- Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Various interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) TFT LCD, intensity graded color display
Great shop with excellent customer service. All goods were delivered to Spain in a quick manner and very well packed. We ordered 1 Stazione FX888D and it was delivered on time.
DAVID ORTEGA HERAS on 04/03/2021
Sempre perfetti, invio preciso veloce e sempre super gentili.
Matteo on 04/03/2021