TekBox TBMDA4B Modulated Power Amplifier
The TBMDA4B modulated wideband power amplifier is designed in order to create an inexpensive signal source for immunity testing of electronic building blocks and products. It is designed to be driven by the tracking generator output of spectrum analyzers. With an input power range of -20 dBm…-10 dBm, it can boost the output power of a tracking generator up to 5W. With a frequency range from 100 kHz to 75 MHz, it is an ideal complement to the TBMDA3, which covers 10 MHz to 1 GHz.
The TBMDA4B is ideal to drive Tekbox near field probes in order to find the sensitive spot of an electronic circuit or to create electric fields up to 550V/m when driving the Tekbox TEM Cell TBTC0, 300V/m when driving the TBTC1, 150V/m when driving the TBTC2 or 100V/m when driving the TBTC3. Test signals for immunity testing can be CW, AM or PM modulated. Consequently, the TBMDA4B provides built in modulation capability to generate 1 kHz AM or PM signals. In PM mode, the TBMDA4B can also generate a 217 Hz Signal with 12.5% duty cycle in order to simulate mobile phone TDMA noise.
- CW amplifier (modulation off)
- 1 kHz, 80% AM modulation
- 1 kHz, 50% duty cycle pulse modulation
- 217 Hz, 12.5% duty cycle pulse modulation
- Input / Output: 50 Ohm, N female
- Supply Voltage range: 110 V…240 V
- Supply power consumption: 20 W
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
- Frequency range: 100 kHz – 75 MHz
- Saturated output power @ 100 kHz / Pin = -10 dBm: 36.6 dBm (4.6W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 1 MHz / Pin = -10 dBm: 37.6 dBm (5.8W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 10 MHz / Pin = -10 dBm: 37.6 dBm (5.8W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 35 MHz / Pin = -10 dBm: 37.1 dBm (5.1W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 75 MHz / Pin = -10 dBm: 36.6 dBm (4.6W) typ.
- Saturated output power @ 100 MHz / Pin = -10 dBm: 31.6 dBm (1.4W) typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 1 MHz: +35.7 dBm typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 35 MHz: +34.8 dBm typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 75 MHz: +34.1 dBm typ.
- 2nd harmonic, 35 MHz, Pout=36dBm: < – 18 dBc typ.
- 2nd harmonic, 35 MHz, Pout=30dBm: < – 21 dBc typ.
- 3rd harmonic, 35 MHz, Pout=36dBm: < – 19 dBc typ.
- 3rd harmonic, 35 MHz, Pout=30dBm: < – 35 dBc typ.
Total harmonic distortion:
- 5.9% @35MHz, Pout=27dBm typ.
- 8.4% @35 MHz, Pout=30 dBm typ.
- 12.3% @35 MHz, Pout=33 dBm typ.
- 18.1% @35 MHz, Pout=36 dBm typ.
Third order intercept point:
- +53dBm, @25 MHz, ∆ f = 200kHz typ.
- Noise figure: @35 MHz: 7.2 dB
- Internal modulation frequency AM: 1 kHz ±20%
- Internal modulation frequencies PM: 1 kHz ±10%, 217 Hz ±20%
- Duty cycle, PM: 50% ±10% @ 1 kHz; 12.5% ±20% @ 217 Hz
- general purpose power amplifier
- signal source for immunity testing, driving near field probes
- signal source for immunity testing, driving TEM Cells
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts