DUE-CI A-34F Freezing Spray 400 ml
Freezing spray Due-Ci A-34F 400ml. Spray Dispenser recommended used to locate short circuits and failures in electronic components
The freezing spray A-34F is used to test the trace continuity in PC-boards, or to cool the entire circuit. Provide heat sink protection for heat sensitive components during desoldering and soldering. Quickly cools down temperature to -42°C. Safe for use on most materials. Evaporates totally, without leaving any residue. Suitable for removing chewing gum from fabrics, floors, and other surfaces. Not suitable for use on live electrical equipment.
Click here to check the shipping restrictions
CFC, HFC AND HCFC FREE
SAFE FOR MOST MATERIALS
100% ACTIVE PRODUCT
LOW GLOBAL WARMING POTENTIAL
Codice: A34f Product name: A-34F Freezing Spray 400 ml
Hazard labelling pursuant to EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and supplements.
Signal words: Danger
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: may burst if heated. H315 Causes skin irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
DETAILS OF THE SUPPLIERS:
DUE-CI ELECTRONIC Srl – Strada del Casalino 11, 37127 – Verona (IT)
Tel. +39 045 916251 – www.duecielectronic.it
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts