RIGOL NFP-3 RF Near Field Probe Kit
RIGOL NFP-3 RF Near Field Probe Kit
- Frequency Range: 30MHz to 3GHz
- One set includes four tpes of probe, provides optimizing sensitivity and resolution
- Minimum resolution: 2mm; able to capture near field radiation of single circuit line
- Applicable for electromagnetic leakage testing iside the cable
- A measurement tool for EMI pre-conformance testing, troubleshooting, and design verification
- Determine frequency and relative intensity of the spectral components of the interference source
Near field probe which can detect the magnetic field within a range of 10 cm. It is applicable for the leakage detection of magnetic field. For example, verification of shielding measuremnt, leakage testing for the chassis etc...
Near field probe which can detect the magnetic field within a range of 3 cm. It is applicable for detecting the magnetic environment around themodules. For example, accurately locating the leakage of the chassis, detecting the magnetic field direction and intensity of the circuit board module.
Near field probe which resolution is 5 mm. It is applicable for the detection of magnetic field on surface. For example, the detection of the magnetic field produced by the wire, cable, metal surface, connectors, electronic components and components joints.
Near field probe which resolution is 2 mm. It can detect the vertically emitted electromagnetic field. It is applicable for the detection of magnetic field where current loop exists. For example, electromagnetic field testing for PCB wiring, magnetic field testing for IC pins area etc...
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts