TekBox TBLPA1 Linear Wideband RF Power Amplifier
The TekBox TBLPA1 linear wideband power amplifier is a general purpose RF amplifier for test and measurement applications. It has an output power capability of up to 1W and can be used in the frequency range from 10 MHz to 1 GHz and with reduced output power capability even beyond.
general purpose power amplifier
- Input / Output: 50 Ohm, N female
- Supply Voltage range: 110 V…240 V
- Supply power consumption: 15 W
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Frequency range: 50 MHz – 1 GHz, (3MHz – 1.3GHz with reduced output power capability)
- Gain: 36dB typ., see table 1 for details
- 1dB output compression point @ 10MHz: +29.5 dBm typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 100 MHz: +30.9 dBm typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 500 MHz: +31.3 dBm typ.
- 1dB output compression point @ 1 GHz: +28.7 dBm typ.
- Noise figure: 2.5 dB typ.
- 2nd harmonic, 50MHz, Pout=30dBm: < – 50 dBc typ
- 2nd harmonic, 200MHz, Pout=30dBm: < – 40 dBc typ
- 3rd harmonic, 50MHz, Pout=30dBm: < – 30 dBc typ
- 3rd harmonic, 200MHz, Pout=30dBm: < – 25 dBc typ
Total harmonic distortion:
- 0.85% @200MHz, Pout=27dBm typ.
- 1.13% @200MHz, Pout=28dBm typ.
- 2.33% @200MHz, Pout=29dBm typ.
- 5.6% @200MHz, Pout=30dBm typ.
Third order intercept point:
- +50dBm, @200MHz, ∆ f = 200kHz typ.
Input return loss:
- 50 MHz: 11dB typ.
- 800 MHz: 16dB typ.
- 50 MHz: 2.1:1
- 800 MHz: 1.4:1
- Maximum input power: +5 dBm
- The output of the TBLPA1 is quite tolerant to output mismatch, however open or shorted load is not recommended, potentially can cause damage.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts