SIGLENT SDM3065X 6 1⁄2 digit benchtop digital multimeter
SIGLENT SDM3065X 6 1⁄2 digit benchtop digital multimeter with standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN
SDM3065X is a 6 1⁄2 digit digital (2,200,000 count) multimeter incorporating a dual –display and is especially well suited for the needs of high precision, multifunction and automatic measurement.
Basic Measurement Function
- DC Voltage: 200 mV ~ 1000 V
- DC Current: 200 μA ~ 10 A
- AC Voltage: True-RMS, 200 mV ~ 750 V
- AC Current: True-RMS, 200 μA ~ 10 A
- 2/4-Wire Resistance: 200Ω ~ 100 MΩ
- Capacitance: 2 nF ~ 100 mF
- Continuity Test: Range is fixed at 2 kΩ
- Diode Test: Adjustable range is 0 ~ 4V.
- Frequency Measurement: 3 Hz ~ 1 MHz
- Period Measurement: 1 μs ~ 333.33 ms
- Temperature: Support for TC and RTD sensor
- 4.3” TFT-LCD, 480*272
- Real 61⁄2 digits readings resolution (2,200,000 counts)
- 1Gb Nand flash size, Mass storage configuration files and data files
- True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring
- Support double display, Chinese and English Menu
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
- Built-in cold terminal compensation for thermocouple
- With easy, convenient and flexible any sensor measurement control software: EasyDMM
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (Optional Accessories: GPIB and Scanner Card)
- Built-in help system makes information acquisition more easier
- Support remote control via commands and compatible with commands of main stream multimeters
- Support intelligent management system for laboratory based on BS framework and LAN.
Main Math Function
- dBm, dB
- Standard deviation
- Trend chart
- Bar chart
What is VXI-11?
VXI-11 is a TCP/IP instrument protocol specification defined by the VXIbus Consortium. Since LXI instruments are based on Ethernet, the TCP/IP interface allows you to communicate with an LXI instrument using the VXI-11 interface.
LXI instrument communication
Many LXI instruments communicate via the LAN through one of two protocols, VXI-11 and HiSLIP. These protocols both provide mechanisms to send ASCII commands, such as Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation (SCPI), along with other familiar GPIB operations.
dBm HOLD MEASUREMENT